Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Meditation



















The following meditation is a beautiful first-thought of the day. You may want to just read it every morning and slowly let the words, thoughts and eventual spiritual receptivity occur naturally. It was shared with me many months ago and so I now share it with you.

In yesterday's blog, I invited all of us to turn away from the activity of the world, and look within ourselves where the kingdom of God really is, where our real selves reside, softly, gently, wordlessly within the arms of our Great Creator, Father/Mother God. 


Our Great Creator once told Moses, "I am that I am." Since God and we are really of the same substance in our most essential nature, then we also can claim that I am. This meditation invites us to do this, and rather than inflate ourselves by thinking that we are gods, loftier than others, rather we find ourselves humbled by the power of our Great God's love for us, and God's love itself, which hushes away all our worries and replaces all worry, all fear, all depression, anxiety and loneliness with that deep sense of being loved and held. 

At the root of almost all of human sadness, despair, depression is that sense of not being connected to another, of a deep inner sense of isolation, of being cut-off from the true vine.  We are, in fact, never cut off, never separate from God, all of creation or each other, it is only a very tragic, erroneous thought that we falsely believe that causes us to think, believe and act as if we were separate.  The truth is, we are not separate.  We are all woven together on the "Divine Matrix," which could be understood as the body of God, the very being of life, from which we took form, and to which we will return in our spiritual forms when we die.

I invite you to just read the following meditation, and if you find it lifts you, helps you, heals you, that is wonderful. That is my hope by sharing it with you.


A MEDITATION FROM ON HIGH
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

I AM going within to the deepest recesses of my 
heart, the secret place of the Most High Living God.

There I kneel before the altar of Love and
surrender my lower human consciousness 
to the perfection of my I AM
Presence, my true God Reality.

My I AM Presence now takes full dominion 
of my physical, etheric, mental
and emotional bodies, 
and I AM lifted up in consciousness.

I now stand before the Light of God.

This Divine Power fills every fiber of my Being.

God’s Light expands into my heart and mind
and lifts me into the Realms of Illumined Truth.

In this octave of Light, 
I AM fully aware that I AM One with all Life and
I AM One with the new 5th-Dimensional 
frequencies of the Violet Flame of
Limitless Transmutation as well. 
This powerful expression of the Violet
Flame begins flowing through my Heart Flame 
to bless all Life on Earth.

I AM consecrated with the full potential 
of the 5th-Dimensional Violet Flame of 
Limitless Transmutation. 
My I AM Presence absorbs this Sacred Fire 
and activates specific genetic codings 
within my RNA/DNA structures. 
These codings contain the Immaculate Concept 
of my Divine Potential.

Through me, this comforting activity of Light 
is empowering 
every Beloved Son and Daughter of God 
to fulfill his or her Divine Purpose
and reason for being.

Through this activation my mind and emotions 
are being purified and realigned 
with the Harmony of my True Being. 
This purification paves the way 
for my conscious mind and 
my super-conscious mind 
to merge and become One.

In this state of at-one-ment, 
my I AM Presence comes to the 
forefront andtakes dominion 
of my Earthly bodies. 
As this occurs, my life, body, mind and soul 
are quickened and lifted into 
a state of enlightenment. 
This new level of Divine Consciousness 
clears the way for 
the fulfillment of my Divine Plan.

I now begin to assimilate the ineffable power 
within the Violet Flame 
of Limitless Transmutation.
The Divine Intelligence 
within the Flame helps me
to realize that understanding 
and utilizing this Divine Power 
is one of the most important things 
I can do to fulfill my unique facet 
of the Divine Plan.

This inner knowing brings the realization 
that myriad opportunities are being presented 
to me every day that will improve
the quality of Life on Earth. 
I realize that even though these 
opportunities may seem challenging, 
the Violet Flame contains a 
Clarity and frequency of Love
that will help me transcend 
ALL obstacles.

All Humanity now experiences the wonder 
of the 5th-Dimensional Violet  Flame 
of Limitless Transmutation. 
Held within the Divine Intelligence 
 of this Holy Substance, 
I know and truly understand that 
I AM One with God.
Through all levels of consciousness, 
I comprehend the Divine Truth that
all that my Father-Mother God has is mine.

With this Divine Awakening, 
I accept that the Violet Flame contains 
within its essence the full potential 
for me to rise above all human conditions
and all self-inflicted suffering, 
for it is a force of unlimited and
unspeakable power.

Within the Divine Intelligence of this 
Sacred Fire, 
I recognize and revere
the Divinity within every Human Being.

I peer into the heart of every 
man, woman and child, 
and I see a radiant Being of Light 
abiding within every Heart Flame. 
As I acknowledge each person’s Divinity, 
their I AM Presence begins to expand.

As the I AM Presence of each soul 
increases in power and dominion, 
the obsolete beliefs and behavior patterns 
 associated with fear and separation 
or lack and limitation 
begin dropping away. 
Regardless of the depths of negativity 
the Human Being 
has fallen to, their 
I AM Presence now takes control 
and their course of direction is corrected.

From this moment forth,
I consciously choose to acknowledge 
and love 
the Divinity within every person’s 
Heart Flame. 
Through my love, their I AM Presence 
is empowered 
and daily and hourly increases 
its influence over
their thoughts, words, actions and feelings.

No matter what negative behavior patterns 
the person previously
participated in,
the I AM Presence now floods 
their four Earthly bodies 
with the Immaculate Concept 
of their Divine Potential and 
places theirfeet firmly on the path of Light.

I now breathe in deeply 
and return my attention to the room. 
I become aware of my physical body 
by gently moving my fingers and my toes. 
Exhale gently and 
begin breathing normally.

I now relax and allow these 
Divine Energies 
to be assimilated into my
physical, etheric, mental 
and emotional bodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment