Monday, October 10, 2011

To afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted

From:  http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

"Fired for criticizing company on my (his) blog. Now on unemployment and food stamps. No Insurance - who can afford COBRA w/o a job? Looking for work @ 52, my wife is 62. Retirement? Just a dream. The Banksters have stolen the American Dream. Corporations are not people. They consume people. We Are The 99%. OccupyWallStreet.org."


... and, there are many more Americans - just like you and me - featured on this website, which will be a real wake up call to those who are comfortable, and comforting to those who aren't. 


1 comment:

  1. Happy to report that a small contingent is camped in front of City Hall in Buffalo. I suggest bumper stickers "I am the 99%" !

    ReplyDelete