Monday, December 24, 2012

A child shall lead them


O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
thank you for hiding these things
from those who think themselves wise and clever,
and for revealing them to the childlike. 
Yes, father, it pleased you to do it this way.
  Matthew 11:25-26

from Alex* -

Heaven is not the next world; it is now.

Heaven is not up in the sky; it is everywhere and nowhere.

Heaven is a place that is not a place.  It's eternal.  All other places end.

Heaven is a time with no past, present, or future ... it is always now.

When I was in the car, I tried to move my legs.  I realized that they would not move.  I went through a light and I heard music. Then I was in the presence of God.  He had a body that was like a human body, but it was a lot bigger.  I could only see up to his neck because, like the Bible says, nobody is allowed to see God's face or that person will die.  He had on a white robe that was very bright.  I looked down at my legs and I could move them again.

Even right now as I tell you this, I feel in my heart just like I did when it happened. 

Everything was perfect.


*The boy who came back from heaven by Kevin & Alex Malarkey, p. 48.  ( Tyndale: 2011) A true story about Alex Malarkey who was in an almost fatal car crash and visited heaven while in a coma.  His recovery is nothing less than miraculous.



No comments:

Post a Comment